Saturday, December 30, 2017

aspen sightings

bald eagle, 12 point buck, coyote as big as a wolf----all in 2 hours in the AM

paris hilton, mariah carey (not yet warming up for the big new year's redemption) and VP Pence

Some bozos from LA who seem to think that my yoga class is the best place in the world to chat, gossip and groan

Many many tourists who are totally flummoxed by two way stop signs at 4 way intersections (plus ice) in the core of Aspen

crowds walking up and down smuggler in all their best purchases from the LUX Aspen stores---more like slipping up and down and sweating in things not designed to be sweated in

the exact same crowds walking around town at night asking 'where is the caribou club' --to which I honestly was able to answer 'no fucking clue'

Today I am bouncing at the high roller tent at Shlomo's post Ajax cup and let me warn you now Mr. Bode Miller---no wristband means no entry (I think .....right???)


No comments:

Post a Comment