Tuesday, October 11, 2016

did I mention the moths (no politics today---well not much)

Shortly after we moved in it became clear that we had moths.  I called the property manager and he told me to turn on a light and vacuum them up---or don't worry they would go away on their own.  Neither strategy worked and now we are in the process of bombing the house.  That requires getting the dogs out of the house for 2 hours---which is doggy hiking time.  Yesterday I found some streams with ice up the sides which was cool and slippery.  The dogs chased some deer (boring) elk (illegal) and a moose (very dangerous) but they didn't seem to care.  Best of all they found a chew toy.  

look close, and yes you can see a deer leg.  yummy and free---more good free stuff in Aspen.

I also got an email from the head of Aspen hockey last night making it clear that what constitutes locker room talk for the GOP nominee is grounds for permanent suspension from Aspen youth hockey.  Painfully obvious but I guess in this crazy world it has to be clear--just cause the GOP nominee did it doesn't mean you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment