Saturday, October 8, 2016

ohh no politics----trump vs clinton and scooping the poop

I know I shouldn't weigh in on politics and goodness knows we have all had it up to here with the presidential race but sometimes even when you know you shouldn't you do but

First a quick football observation that I left off my last post.  I went to Aspen homecoming last weekend, and well..... the last high school football game I went to was at my alma mater 5 years ago. In the bombers backfield was Ezekiel Elliott and let's just say the Skiers don't got a Zek on their team (nor for that matter from my team a rob hibbard kicking the ball which they really could use or either of the Keys boys or a Dubinsky on the line).  Some parents seemed to think that D1 college offers might be on the line and I can tell you that is not the case.  Sorry.

Hillary V Donald and dog poop.

Background:  I own 3 dogs.  Aspen is in shoulder season (meaning less services so dog owners true colors are more evident), resulting in some stinky crap on my shoes.  That is called  inspiration.

Observations:  I have noticed 4 types of dog owners.  Those who never pick up their dogs poop (it melts away right?)  Those who only pick up their own dogs poop and never any other dogs poop.  Those who pick up their own poop and sometimes pick up other dogs poo when it's convenient or necessary and who often have extra bags for a friend in need.  Those who pick up their own dogs poop, pick up other dogs poop, and want to devise plans ensure all dog poo is picked up through both incentives and punishment.

Trump cleary is a never pick up the poo kinda guy.  As a matter of fact I am sure that if I saw his dog leave a huge stinky shit on my front yard and called the Don on it he would say "isn't that the most beautiful crap you have ever seen, the size, the sent amazing, you are lucky I am not charging you for giving you free fertilizer."  Don is the epitome of a self centered and selfish dog owner. Actually he is too selfish to own a dog--it would take away from the Don time.  He just isn't capable of listening to a dogs needs and meeting them (which is a shame for him because he undoubtedly would be polling better if he walked a dog more and tweeted less).

I suspect that in her youth Hillary was a crusader for poop justice--the aforementioned type 4 dog owner.  That position is now firmly held by Bernie Sanders.  Hillary is now the type of owner who scoops her own dog's crap as well as going after the low hanging fruit left by others.  If you look at Hillary's life it's been about public service.  She has dedicated her life to trying to make the state (AK), country and world a better place.  You may not like her ideas of what a better world looks like but the goals are almost always laudable.  And in office she has moved from dreaming the impossible dream (a world free of un-scooped poop) to the possible ( take care of your own crap and help enable others to take care of theirs).  And the Clinton's actually owned a dog--Buddy.

Overheard in the Clinton Whitehouse in 1997

Hillary "Bill WTF, Monica?!! seriously!!! are you kidding me ?!?!? come on, you promised after Jennifer you would ............... "

Bill "hey Hill, sorry I got to take Buddy for a walk.  I promise we can finish this up when he is done"

I bet Buddy was one well walked dog.  And they own a Buddy grand dog now.  Oh yea and they are still together (they really took the part of the vows re for better and worse seriously).

So vote Hillary for a world with less (dog) shit in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment