Sunday, April 23, 2017

and on a lighter note--rockin the shoulder season

our plans for today--the last official ski day of the year (151 for those of you counting)

My daughter plays soccer from 11-12:30.  My wife is going to yoga from 10:45-11:45.  My son and wife are going to interactive physics discussion-class from noon till ski time.  Figure whole family heads out for final day of skiing from 1 pm ish to 5 pm ish.  Daddy and daughter go to sushi for dinner before they close daughter's fav sushi place for shoulder season.  Wife and son go to Holocaust memorial event from 5:30-???? I take daughter to hockey practice from 6:30-7:30 then we head home and make sure everything is ready for outdoor ed trip (daughter camping in Fruta, son rafting near Moab).

Hope you day is equally excellent.

PS all this with one car cause the other car is stilllllllll in the body shop.


PPS rumor has it they have set up 3 hot tubs and a huge slip and slide at the top of Ajax.

If I could just find my speedo I would be all set (a dad's job is to embarrass their kids right?)


No comments:

Post a Comment