Saturday, September 12, 2020

tourists go the F home

 


I am sick of ya.  


What is that?  It sure as heck ain't a local family stopping in front of my neighbors (NYC) house to take pictures of a deer.  They were there for about 5 min looking at, filming and taking pictures of a deer.  In my neighborhood there are fewer year around'ers than there are deer.  It's like people going to New York City and stopping traffic to take a picture of a pigeon or a homeless person.

Come on.

Speaking of tourists my Texas friends finally are going home.  I did get a little joy from hearing they wish they had left a week earlier---seems snow and rain and gray skies were not exactly what they were hoping for.  Wonder how the people who have moved here for a year are gonna feel after 2 more months of this (and the real possibility that the lifts don't spin that much this winter).

I also saw a car off the road last night (again Texas plates)---seems driving on a curvy road at night was too much for their driving skills.

Speaking of Texas driving skills,  I got passed going down Owl Creek Rd (on the straight away) by a jeep from Texas.  To be clear, she passed me, and the truck in front of me (ie double pass) while we were going 40 in a 30 mph zone with a double yellow line.  Think she beat us into town by about 20 seconds.

Texas go the fuck home (and vote Biden when you get there---we got CO taken care of). 



No comments:

Post a Comment