Tuesday, August 2, 2016

So let's talk about pot

Let me begin the conversation by letting all ya all know that it seems my daughter has been watching reefer madness when I am not closely observing her screen time and has decided if I consume any THC I will turn into Charles Manson.  So I got that going for me.  Also when I decided to move out here getting involved in a growing business sounding great so I was thinking managing the Green Dragon sounded perfect.  And they were looking to hire for that role.  Well they hired someone.  And the pot business isn't growing, it's grown.  It's crazy how many pot shops there are.  Downtown Aspen has I believe 7 at last count.  That is 1 for every 1000 people and seeing as you got to be 21 it's more like 1 for every 700 people.  So no waiting step right up and get stoned.

Another observation---kids these days smoke much smaller pipes.  I've seen a lot of water pipes and no one is rocking the 3 foot graffix bong with the 6 shooter attachment out here.  It's a lot of sub one foot stuff.  What is up with that?--my guess is the increased potency from 25 years ago has something to do with it.  And kids these days don't know how to go big.

And then there are these edible things.  Wow it's not like we used to make with experimenting with brownies.  These things are fully manufactured drugs.  You will get stoned--maybe very stoned for a very long time.  I've been told to experiment with small amounts cause its a ride you can't get off of.  Kinda like Trump.....wait no politics.

Anyhow I am still thinking about a green job but not in the industry per se but instead servicing the industry.  Anyone need a dope banker (and some health insurance along with that?)


No comments:

Post a Comment