Tuesday, July 12, 2016

less than 48 hours

my wife looked at me and said this was a bad idea (my packing plan).....course the plan was some clothes and stuff from the kitchen --I figured 4 big boxes for each person and 4 for the kitchen--20 boxes but all would fit in the 12x6 u haul trailer along with bikes and skis and tools --no problem for me and the wife to do that and then..........

well there is dog stuff, and 5 guitars, and an amp, and music stands and oh yea the place we are renting doesn't have patio furniture so bring that, and bike rack, and sail signed by jimmy spithill and hockey stuff and son's sailing bag, plants fish tank and omg how many laptops do we own, and then their is my music collection and shoot better bring the wireless router etc etc

will marriage survive the move?  stay tuned---going to unplug computer and wifi soon--hopefully next post will be from snowmass village sometime next week---

No comments:

Post a Comment