Tuesday, October 17, 2017

ever want to be your kids --and things your wife says that makes you say whaaaaaat?

I am jealous of my kids.  I want to be able to skate like my daughter and play guitar like my son.

I want to be able to go skiing on weekends.  And mountain biking.  And road biking.  And hiking and climbing, and fishing and rafting and hanging out around town with beautiful people.

My son got slapped around by some of his old Chicago friends last year when he complained about having to go skiing.

Son "I can't believe my dad made me go skiing today"
Friend "OMG I am hanging up on you now--you're complaining about going skiing in Aspen you ass"


some clips from the sound check for 50 fest 










and things you didn't think you would hear your wife say


make sure your son tries on his dress tonight, I might need to make some adjustments (KellyAnn costume for halloween)

And the infamous 
Didn't mom tell you my (not quite yet) girlfriend was sleeping over?  Mom and her parents said it was ok.


I want to be my kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment