Thursday, October 19, 2017

no dogs no.....you can't sniff that butt

Believe it or not both Chicago and Aspen have their share of coyotes.  There were at least a handful of mornings that I saw coyotes in OZ park in Chicago, and the occasional time where the dogs tried to chase them down.

Chicago coyotes tended to keep a lot of distance from my dogs, and be small, mangey pittful looking things.  Which is kinda supprising because you would think they would be near the top of the food chain in Chiago and they would be feasting on tons of rats.  But for whatever reason they always looked to be on the edge of starvation.

Not so much this one I found at the end of my street in Aspen.  It didn't really want to give me or my dogs any space (they were losing their minds).  And there are a number of predators higher up the food chain out here but this coyote looked quite healthy.

So, no Wiggins and Clemmens you can't (shouldn't) try to smell that 'dog's' butt.






No comments:

Post a Comment