Friday, October 13, 2017

I am soooooooo not a local

I was driving over to a friends house who lives in old snowmass, when I found myself pulling a total gaper.  Coming over Watson's Divide I just had to pull over and take in the view.  The fall colors were unreal.  It was like mother nature acid.  And the day before I hiked up to the top of Aspen and again was struck dumb by the beauty.  I think locals are supposed to be too cool and inured to stop everything and just look, and that ain't me.  I'm the guy with the local address and the kids in the local school who is just dumbstruck by the view.  Please don't run me down while I gape.

I was also gaping at my neighbor's little electric car.  Well not the car, but the snowtires.  Yes they are putting snowtires on their electric wheels.  Wow, who knew.




No comments:

Post a Comment