Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Warning ....Trump has taken over my blog and issued some tweets

Gotta Get some SNOW tires. Gonna get big ones cause everything about Trump is so BIG (ask my wives they know).

Went to BIG-O tire (cause its big) and told em I wanted the BIG FOOT cause I need BIG FEET because I got BIG HANDS.  No one can have bigger tires than Donald.

Need BIG snow tires because of kids sports.  Seems I always have to drive over a pass in snow to get kids to swimming, or skiiiiiing,  or hockey.  WHY?

There is a rule that says I can't fly my kids in my TRUMP jets.  OMG what a looser rule.  Winners fly and loooooosers drive.  General Kelly please change that rule.

Keith at BIG-o tire is the best.  He told one customer not to get new tires, because her all weather tires are good enough.  She didn't have kids to drive over passes to sports (loser mom with loser kids).  Keith can't work for Trump if he don't sell the biggest tires to everyone.

Changed mind on Keith.  Probably a loooooser dem.  SAD.  But wait.

Keither at BIG-OOOOOOO doesn't speak Mexican and doesn't hire guys to work in shop who speak MExican.  Yea Keither.  MAGA

When paying bill, service rep did speak Mexican. His hands torn up from fight with American.  Build wall, get fighting Mexican's out.  MAGA





No comments:

Post a Comment