Thursday, March 19, 2020

COVID-19 day 7

hearing of first bankruptcy---a restaurant in Glenwood springs

trying to get a great deal on a car and was told that they wouldn't come down much in price---I suggested they keep my number and call when they need cash more than inventory

Trump gives himself a grade of 10:10 on response to COVID---what would a 7:10 look like---dead bodies in the street and armed mobs looking for Toliet paper?

My kids must be worried about running out of calories cause right now they are making more sugary stuff than my pants can handel (creme brulee, homemade coffee ice cream, carrot cake )---oh I need the gym

my son complained about being bored.  I asked if he read the stats book I gave hime.  No.  played his guitar (s).  No.  read all quiet on the western front for history.  No. 

By bored I think he meant to say horny. 

Meanwhile my daughter slept till 1 pm.  Is that good or bad?

and my wife is crabby and there is no place to hide----I am off to walk the dogs where there is no cell phone coverage.


No comments:

Post a Comment