Sunday, March 22, 2020

COVID-19 day.....im running out of fingers

My son is hiking with female friend (is he maintaining social distancing)?

The wife is supposed to get a knee replaced April 6, is it gonna happen?

NYC schools are going to have everyone on zoom classroom or the like--will it break the internet?

Will President Trump learn the name of the Admiral who is the surgeon general (answer no and Adams--tuff name to remember).

Will I gain more than 20 lbs during this period of shelter in place (daughter is making deserts daily and my exercise has been crimped)?

Will the bunny get more depressed now that it has lots of people around?

Will we be able to vote in the general election by mail?

Will my wife learn to master online meetings, teching, instruction etc for work?

Will volunteers continue to show up to middle school for food pantry (the numbers are slimming down as the novelty wears off so please consider signing up)?

Will Aspen United ever cancel spring soccer?

Will my son ever be able to take the driver's test?

Will my daughter ever get her next sets of invisalign trays for her teeth?

Will I run out of stuff to Blog about?



No comments:

Post a Comment